Le Laboratoire has just published a new dataset on data.gouv.fr. After having listed the open data of the main French regional digital observatories, we offer you a complete list of documents (reports, syntheses, articles, data) related to the surveys conducted at the regional level concerning the uses, skills and digital equipment of the French people at the regional level.
A total of 109 references are proposed, collected from 9 observatories or other structures carrying these initiatives. They cover the period from 2002 to 2015, although not all of them offer surveys or annually updated data.
The documents are referenced according to the following typology:
- Report: document presenting the results of the household surveys in depth
- Synthesis: document presenting the results of the household surveys in a synthetic way
- Dataset: link to Open Data datasets by year, by category
- Article: document offering a specific and/or thematic analysis of the results of the survey or several surveys
- Questionnaire: document presenting the questions used in the survey
- Minutes: minutes of meetings to present survey results
Each available document is referenced by region, name, year, type, information, format and its URL. Thus all the documents available only in PDF or html format, i.e. 82,5% of the references are listed.
Of the 15 new metropolitan regions, 7 do not have a digital barometer or equivalent on households (i.e. 11 of the 22 metropolitan regions before 2015). Nevertheless, in some of these regions there are surveys on digital usage in companies, administrations or the education sector.